WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
“CHANGING MINDS” youth exchange will be based on the integration of young refugees residing in Ciudad Real as the main point, and the integration of young people with fewer opportunities belonging to the EmpuG group (selective prevention project carried out by Pokhara since 2013), the Moroccan group and the Armenian group. The objectives of this project are:
– Reduce the cultural difficulties of refugees, as well as the racial barriers to which they are subjected
– Facilitate the learning of Spanish, through communication with their peers
– Promote equity and inclusion of refugees thanks to their participation in the project and their socialization
– Increase the sensitivity of the rest of the participants to the situation of refugees, thus improving their integration
– Promote dialogue between young people with different conditions
– Promote the values of freedom, tolerance, equality and respect
– Increase the critical thinking of young Europeans
– Raise awareness about the refugee crisis in Europe
– Provide linguistic support to facilitate the integration of refugees
There will be 4 groups: 7 participants + 1 leader per group.
Age: 15–18. Gender equality is required.
ORGANIZER: POKHARA ASSOCIATION
PARTICIPANTS: MOROCCO (ROAD TETUAN), FIOH (ARMENIA) and MPDL (SPAIN)
DURATION: 8 DAYS INCLUDING TRAVELS 1ST – 8TH APRIL
APPLICATION LINK: https://b24-zh51xm.bitrix24.site/crm_form_odgth/
APPLICATION DAEDLINE: February 5