The project will run REMOTELY until the boarders are open.
The hosting organisation is in Romania.
Duration: 6 months
Our project goal is to vitalize the local communities with sport and non-formal educative activities orientated towards social excluded, fewer opportunities youth and kids, from Campeni village (46) and marginalized Roma and poor neighborhoods in Craiova(1200).
- Develop practical socio-educative animation facilitating skills by engaging in structured, high quality solidarity focused, sport and educational activities for 1246 socially excluded youth and kids;
- Improving relevant to job market soft skills (top 4: leadership ,teamwork, entrepreneurship, communication) by managing 3 public events with local impact;
- Increasing quality and number of tools and methods used to raise1246 vulnerable pupils’ interest for learning;
- Promote social inclusion during 3 public events for 800 indirect beneficiaries by presenting testimonials, interviews, produced didactic sets and materials etc;
ORGANISATION 1.: Rural Center for Active Youth (Service time: 15 May-16 Nov 2020) –accommodation in rural area.
- English language through games, drawings, songs, role plays and poems;
- School curricula supported by Computer programs: interactive math games, logic solving problems, history and geography by educational games, language exercises and others at request and initiative of volunteers;
- Non-formal methods for developing their self esteem, trust, team work and social skills, problem solving and assertive communication abilities.
- Home work support for primary school using drawings, games, miming, funny and relaxing way to do school tasks.
- Heathy education: nutrition, label reading, food selection, sports;
- Hand made workshops including exhibitions in Craiova markets.
ORGANISATION 2:Socio- Animators on Bikes (Service time: 15 May – 26 November 2020)
– accommodation in Craiova periphery
- Promoting sport and healthy lifestyle, mainly nutrition: volunteers will run nutrition and bikes (for 5-8 grade) and carting (for 0-4 grade) lessons once per week , 2 times=days in each school courtyards , in 8 primary and gymnasium schools in Craiova and rural areas
- Repairing broken pieces of bikes or carts from the activities , after each school lesson for bikes and carts ;they will have tools, wood, paint, cardboard, glue, etc to produce posters, maquettes, paintings, keyrings etc to promote healthy lifestyle and sports.
- Bike animation in the renting places in parks for kids and youth , by rotation , groups of 2- 3 volunteers will prepare and implement sports and educative animation activities and games with kids and youth entering the park, giving them bike and carting lessons.
TASKS FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS DESPITE OF THE HOSTING ORGANISATION:
- Rehabilitation and decoration of Rural Center for- using paint, cleaning products, sacks for trash, brushes, volunteers will clean and decorate the interior of the Club, and arrange the 4 thematic areas with needed materials.
- “DO THE MAGIC” CONFERENCE-On 25th of September 2020, before their departure, the 8 volunteers from the Rural Center for Active Youth and the 8 from the Socio-Animator on Bikes will organize an exhibition of their achieved results, disseminating the outcomes of their service
- Public Sport event: “ESCape Routine“-will be a sportive public event, promoting the project ESC and importance of doing daily physical activity for mind and body; this event will combine the 2 groups of volunteers, who will work together during August to plan and prepare it.
HOW TO APPLY?
PLEASE SEND A Europass CV format, A letter of motivation to email@example.com until 01.06.2020
An e-form to fill in here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuKaACu50fkcMNwJbJJRW38wTShpDIoOldu_cbwgDfEuCfrg/viewform?usp=sf_link
All the costs are covered according to ESC rules!.