We are looking for an English speaking volunteer to intern in our English Speaking Club and to assist our English Speaking Club Facilitator, which is running it’s 6th round for people looking to practice their spoken English in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
If you have a will to help others to learn and develop, to practice your teaching skills, get on well with different groups of people and have excellent command of English and good communication skills then this opportunity is just for you. Hurry up to apply.
Club will run 3 months starting from the 2nd half of February (dates will be specified soon) and club facilitators will receive a certificate of at the end.
What will the intern do?
• They will receive training by our staff
• Assist in facilitating the English Club twice a week
• Increase learners’ understanding of spoken English
• Will organize speaking games and activities for the participants
• Just have a talk with participants so that they can practice their English.
What will be the benefits of internship?
• Gain useful practical experience
• Gain valuable skills
• Meet new people
• Gain teaching skills
• Become more confident
• Help other people learn English
• Have fun
What can we provide?
-A chance to gain a qualification and a certificate
-An opportunity to participate in our further projects
-A room for an English Club Teaching and learning materials to use in the classroom
Support throughout your time as an intern.