Project Title “Love is a 4-legged word”
Theme: Animal Care and Protection
Participating Countries: Armenia,Spain, The Netherlands
Number of participants: 14+1 group leader
Dates: May 15-22.2021
The main reason we want to carry out this project is to give the opportunity to know the reality of many of the abandoned animals. We believe that through this exchange many young people will be put in direct contact with abandoned animals and their realities, which will be a very good opportunity to make them aware of the need for these animals, the consequences of abandonment, and especially instill in them animal care, so that it is they, future generations, who care for animals properly and those who fight because many others respect and treat them the same.
- Raise awareness among young people about the importance of caring for animals
- Familiarize and involve them with the work done by animal associations
- Know the realities of animals in the different countries participating in the project and analyze the differences
- Change, as far as possible, the reality of the animals with which we work directly.
- Help animal associations with which we collaborate to improve their work
- Disseminate the results of this project as much as possible, in order to raise the awareness of the largest number of people on the subject.
Who can Apply?
Youngsters from Armenia aged 17-22y.o.
Motivation and interest in the project theme.
How to Apply?
Send your CV and Motivation Letter to email@example.com with the title YE-SPAIN
Please Note !applications without the title will not be considered and may stay out of the selection process.