1. Activities for children:
– leading music workshops, creative, developing imagination, manual skills, etc.,
– integrating,ice-breaking, energizer games with children,
– a summer camp and summer action during holidays: encouraging children and young people from Wola and the commune of Miedźna to spend their free time during active and outdoor holidays; preparing and conducting games and games for children and youth, conducting artistic and outdoor sports workshops, “DIY” with natural materials, dance, theater, painting and sculpting workshops, etc. Everything depends on your skills and willingness.
– winter holidays: theater, creative and dance workshops; board games day; supporting careers during trips outside the area of a cultural center (eg a trip to the cinema);
– language classes, both English and native language of volunteer;
2. Activities for young people:
-organization of workshops or competitions on various topics (European citizenship, multiculturalism and others);
– language classes, both English and native language of the volunteer;
– creating running a volunteering/entrepreneurship point – an information desk where young people will be able to learn about the Erasmus + and European Solidarity Corps Programmes, the Voluntary Projects, but also other possibilities financed from EU funds (eg internships or trainings) as well as gain there the skills and knowledge necessary to future work.
– photographic, dance and music workshops, etc.
-watching the movies with important topics for contemporary adolescent youth combined with a lecture and discussion after the screening.
3. Activities for seniors – elderly people
– a day of board games;
– language classes for seniors;
– IT activities for seniors;
– space / organization of meetings involving the exchange of skills between youth and seniors (something like the time bank) – activation of youth and seniors;
– help in organizing Christmas Eve or Easter for lonely, ill inhabitants of Wola and the surrounding area;
4. Help in organizing or authoring ideas for special events, cultural events
– help in organizing cultural events such as Harvest Festival, Folklore Festival, Review of Children’s and Youth Theaters, Silesian Evening, etc.
-Help to organize a meeting with Santa Claus or Saint Marcin for children during Christmas and looking for a bunny before Easter;
– Possibility to organize your own special event according to the original idea in order to enrich the offer of the Culture Center
5. Help in office work, e.g.
– archiving the archive;
– project management and documentation;
– updating the GOK website, INSTAGRAM;
– visual documentation of projects and events: photography, film, music videos, etc.
6. Promotion of the European Solidarity Corps and Erasmus + Programmes
– information meetings about the Erasmus +, European Solidarity Corps Programmes and volunteering projects, in the House of Culture and in schools, during special and cyclical events (eg harvest festival)
– presentation of your country and your project in schools, promotional campaigns and at festivals in the region or on special cultural evenings;
If you are interested then
and send the form at email@example.com