DATES: 22th to 29nd Of November 2021
No OF PARTICIPANTS: 3
PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES: Armenia-Georgia-Turkey-Italy-France-Germany-Moldova-Belarus-Ukraine- Croatia
“Digital Storytelling for Youth Inclusion” is a training course that aims at exploring how digital means of expression (digital storytelling in particular) can be used for empowering young people at thus contributing to appreciating cultural diversity across Europe.
The objectives of the project are:
1) To discuss and explore the importance and potential of digital methods as too for working with young people with diverse cultural background;
2) Enrich expertise in digital storytelling and learning how to facilitate projects based on this very method;
3) Exploring theories of culture, understanding how stereotypes are created and improving professional capacities of youth workers as for preventing youth radicalism;
4) To motivate and empower the participants to act as multipliers of our methodology when having workshops and training on the topic when back home, with the groups they work;
- Eagerness and availability to involve in the project actively and dedicate time and effort.
- Basic level of English
How to Apply?
Just send at email@example.com your self-introduction video and CV
Participation fee: 50 euro