We’re looking for participants for a YE in Tunisia
Number of participants: 8+2
Project Dates: November beginning. Exact dates to be determined soon.
– to empower youth using dance and music as tools of social inclusion;
– to enhance active citizenship, both on community and on international level;
– to promote volunteering, international opportunities and European cooperation;
– to develop skills and attitudes of pro-activeness and critical thinking.
-to promote the culture that is being forgotten
-to raise cultural awareness among the participants.
The working methods of the exchange are previewed as following:
-Group building activities, Simulations,
-Intercultural and experiential learning,
– language learning, workshops,
-Creative working sessions,
-Activities prepared and run by participants,
-Brainstorming and discussions,
-Meeting with local music and dance clubs ,
-Open air Charity Concert.
If you know how to dance, or sing or play a musical instrument, or you think you have any other creative skill feelfree to apply by filling in the online form: https://forms.gle/KCt1otAySP5gHfAM6