EVS Project title: “I help because I can”
Activity dates: 21/09/2015-21/06/2015
Place: Kielce, Poland
The main goal of this project is development and promotion of local and foreign volunteering in the community and the city of Kielce region as well as development activity of young people through work on “Bus stop for youth” – a place of support youth initiatives.
Main tasks of the volunteers:
– working in the office, helping with daily duties of Volunteer Centre Staff, planning actions etc.
– promotion of the project and volunteering in general, visiting local and regional schools, meeting with youth, using social portals
– working at “Przystanek Młodych” (Bus stop for youth), organizing, helping and running different workshops for young people for their social activation,
– running own language lessons
– organizing international evening called “International party”
– writing a blog about the EVS project
– participating in Polish language course
EVS volunteer will be receiving 185 € (100 for food, 85 for pocket money) per month by bank transfer at the beginning of each of the months.
All the volunteers will be leaving together in the same house/flat. Local transportation, travel cost(according to EU distance calculator) accommodation and insurance will be also cover by hosting organization.
PLEASE NOTE! As the project has been written for a volunteer from a Programme Country, no visa cost have been taken into consideration. So you should cover your own your visa cost (60eur).
Send your CV and short motivation letter to email@example.com by Wednesday 26th of
August 2015. In the subject of your e-mail write: “EVS I help because I can” application