TOPIC: YOGA FOR PEACE
DATES: FEBRUARY 3-11, 2024
VENUE: BAKURIANI, GEORGIA
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT:
Youth Exchange “Yoga for Peace” will support youth paying much attention to their inner peace, and emotional, mental, and physical health behaviors while capturing the importance of peace. The YE involves Ukraine with an ongoing war, and other coutnries with different conflict history. That is why we think partnerships among these countries starting from youngsters are crucial in nowadays reality. The project will be implemented during Feb 3-11, 2024 in Bakuriani, Georgia, and gather 36 young people from the following 6 countries: Belgium, Georgia, Greece, Spain, Armenia, Ukraine.
- To raise awareness about peace-building
- To gain an awareness of non-violent forms of conflict resolution and how non-violent methods and tactics can be effective in bringing about social change
- To practice Yoga to find inner peace
- To promote European values, interculturality, and breakstereotypes
- To discuss and practice different ways of a healthy lifestyle
- No age limit for group leaders
- Countries: Belgium, Croatia, Spain, Georgia, Ukraine, Armenia. 6 participants from each country. 5 participants +1 leader.
- The language used will be English
- The activity is open for both experienced and inexperienced participants in the topic.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please fill in the application form: https://bit.ly/3SDdOCG
Deadline: Nov. 30