We are looking for two enthusiastic individuals from Armenia, who would like to volunteer in the frames of “StartUP Battle” Erasmus+ Youth Exchange.
Project Dates: 03.04-11.04.2020
Project Venue: Tsaghkadzor, Armenia
Volunteers needed: 2
Age of the Volunteers: 20+
Participating Countries: Armenia, The UK, The Netherlands, Macedonia, Romania and Lithuania
Description of the Project
Our objective is to give opportunity to youngsters to develop their leadership potential, ideas, which will later be a tool for solving social problems, to gain the required skills and tools, to know other youngsters from various cultures,to break the fear inside, to move on and cross all the borders that can stand on their ways.
We seek to find potential leaders, to coach and familiarize them with tools that can help them to discover their strengths, to let them experience being
“offline” (to create the environment for the participants far away from their own working place, where they are not disturbed by endless interference of social media), and learning to realize all their aims. This is an intensive, innovative and challenging youth exchange, combined with exceptional social activities and local visits.
Participants will get a deep understanding of their own leadership style, their ambitions and motivations, and the next steps they need to take in their personal and career development. This youth exchange will help the participants and their surrounding to create their dream job, create work opportunities for the others , develop new ideas and ambitions, a new level of self-awareness, and (of course) new friends for life.
Tasks of the Volunteer
- assist the team with the preparatory activities for the Youth Exchange,
- help the team in the organization, facilitation and the realization of the project,
- assist the participants helping them with their integration process,
- take initiatives,
- come up with ice breaker games and energizers,
- help with the management and coordination of the project,
- help promote the project and its objectives.
Profile of the Volunteer
- ability to freely communicate in English,
- be active, enthusiastic, hard-working, responsible, communicative and an initiative person,
- be open to intercultural learning,
- be motivated to meet new people and new cultures,
- has a solution oriented approach,
- full availability during the project dates.
The volunteers will be provided with free accommodation at the project venue, as well as meals 3 times a day, plus coffee breaks.
If you think you are a right fit for this volunteering vacancy fill in the google form to apply.
After the successful accomplishment of the project, the volunteers will receive “Youthpass” European Certificate.