Venue: Abovyan, Armenia
Title: Healthy Youth
The project will promote healthy lifestyle through physical activities including sport and it will raise cultural awareness of participants. They’ll learn about traditions and cultures of different countries. The participants involved in the youth exchange will learn, see and explore different types of sports and healthy lifestyle as well as they will learn about the problems that youth have in other countries and try to rise and reveal it to the society. It hopes to initiate a change in culture whereby inactive people take small steps to being active in society, feeling encouraged to take part in sport and physical activities in an environment where they feel welcomed and comfortable, and getting to know about healthy lifestyle.
Key activities of the project are:
- Ice-Breakers And Activities To Get To Know Each Other
- Team-Building And Trust-Building Activities
- City Games
- Sportive events and competitions
- Intercultural Learning Activities
- Other different workshops
- Evening Activities And Free Time
- Erasmus+ Informational Workshops
- Final – Sport Competition
- Study Visits
If you are 20-25 years old, motivated one with deep interest in sports and great command of English, so it is your turn to apply.